Sunday, February 29, 2004

what do you mean, "starving?"

i think this is the first time i've ever really felt like a "starving college student."
right now i'm trying REALLY hard to enjoy this really lumpy, watery canned tomato soup, waiting for scott to call me so we can work on differential equations homework. scott's eating pizza. big new yorker. grrrrrrrr.... i want pizza. after i heard about the pizza, i said to myself, i'll be fine. i have soup!
true, i have soup, but i do not have a can opener or a roommate with a pocketknife at the moment, so i stared at the can for a while, wandered around the hall knocking on doors, came back to the room, thought about eating popcorn and tootsie pops for dinner, wandered around again...
finally amber saved me. saved me and delivered me to this mm mm good soup. whoops, i was typing for too long. now it's cold lumpy watery tomato soup.
i didn't actually open this up to complain... i was going to ask you all if you have heard Louis Armstrong sing "A Kiss to Build a Dream On." this is my song of the month. the second runner-up is "Hurricanes" by Five Iron Frenzy. listen to them! they are both fabulous.

No comments: