Wednesday, February 18, 2004

that was dumb

last night i wasn't really feeling well because some guys were stressing me out and i had a sore throat. (hey check it out! i can spell throat!) so my super-cool cutie roommate kim made me drink some "wellness" tea that was really gross... but it made me feel great! so great, in fact, that when kim was asleep and i was still talking on aim to a friend of mine, we decided that it was a beautiful night and that we should go for a walk at midnight and a half.
whoops... it's a beautiful night when you're sitting at your computer by your window, but when you're out there without a jacket it's pretty cold. he gave me his jacket in the first like five minutes. we got back at about two-thirty, because he said i was going to be sick.
he was right. now i feel terrible. kim got up about two hours before me and found me all sick and she can't figure out why her tea didn't work.
shhh... don't tell on me.

No comments: