Sunday, August 31, 2003

Last night my mom and I went to a double-header… Freaky Friday followed by PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! Love that movie. Anyway, it was about midnight and a half when we finally started heading home. We were on the highway (because I live that far away from the theater) when my car just started to sputter and die! Poor little girl. Come on, Jules, don’t die! But she did, right there on the highway in the middle of the night. I started her up a few times and each time she went a little further, but the distances kept getting smaller and smaller… about halfway home (when we had pulled off into a parking lot) we gave up and called good ol’ dad.
Turns out the radiator cap popped off and all the liquid boiled out during the day. Poor Juliet! But I think she’ll be okay. We’re going to check her out today. Hopefully I’ll be able to go back to school so my brother and I can go to FREEDOM FEST and see the Switchfoot concert. Yay.
Of course, after all that, I’m going to have to face the prospect of weird friends and dropping physics and picking up an extra history and being a leader for Intervarsity and all my stinkin’ homework. I have issues.

No comments: