Monday, May 15, 2006

i'm a guy

i'm trying to get my mind off the fact that jon, josh and i just hung out together for probably the last time ever. jon's going home tomorrow, and josh is moving to seattle in a few weeks. it's really frustrating that guys don't talk about these things, or lest i be stereotypical, these guys don't talk about these things. and for some reason, maybe because i truly am "one of the guys," i can't bring it up either. so there were no proper good-byes, or i'll miss yous, or anything, and josh even said, "okay, see you guys later" even though we all know he won't. i'm trying to tell myself that tonight wasn't the last time, and maybe those two are doing the same thing, but it's not working for me.

i'm just going to read my book, which is the latest installment of orsen scott card's bean series, shadow of the giant. favorite author, favorite series... that should do the trick.

oh my gosh, being a guy is lame. :(

No comments: