Monday, December 15, 2003

statics kicked my butt

i just took my first final of the week.... let me tell you about statics class. dr. ghosh assigns really hard homework problems, but give fairly easy tests, especially compared to the other sections. he told me this morning that the final would be easy. we all expected the final to be easy. it SHOULD have been easy.
well, we got spanked. ghosh's philosophy seemed to be "easy test, easy test, easy test, okay now, BEND OVER!!!!" i was looking around the room, hoping and praying that i wasn't the only one who didn't have a clue what was going on. it didn't help that my buddy tom, who was sitting next to me, finished all early and was not freaking out in the least. what's up with smart people anyway?
one more final that's going to suck, and one more paper that won't be a huge blessing either.
oh to be done with school.

No comments: