Saturday, November 25, 2006

quickly...

okay, i've got two more tracks left on my new cd, the beatles love, and after that i officially have to get up and do something productive. says andy. the kid with the perpetually messy room. but whatever, i need motivation and i'll take it from anyone, so i'll have to be quick. that means it's time for a list! i'll try to come back later and fill in the holes.

in honor of the... ahem, holiday, a list of things for which i am thankful, in no particular order:

1. this cd totally rocks. my dad gave it to me for my birthday, and i love it. andy gave me rubber soul, which is my favorite beatles album ever, and i bought best of bowie and best of aretha at best buy (how appropriate) yesterday for like seven dollars each, so it's a good week, musically speaking.

2. green chile. do i really need to explain this one?

3. my dog jack is the cutest. i totally love him. i love him even more now that i've been spending a lot of time with slightly, my sister's cocker-retriever, who is a snotty little poop machine with a chewing problem.

4. my family totally rocks. i think thanksgiving is pretty lame, for personal reasons, but hanging out with the family is SO fun. we had an iron chef competition for my birthday last night that was the most fun thing i have done in a very, very long time, and for thanksgiving we ate enchiladas and played guitar hero and tried some funny games on the wii and had fffunn!

5. i am thankful for hockey. even though i have this gigantic bruise, hockey is still the bomb.

6. two more weeks till school is over! then it's time for christmas! time to buy presents for everybody! yay! :)

7. i only have one final this semester!

8. I GOT A JOB IN SEATTLE and I'M MOVING THERE!

9. i'm drinking cola tea, which doesn't really taste like pepsi (or coke, or sprite, for that matter), but that's good because i think it's yummier (more yummy?) than pepsi, and i like it a lot more than pepsi, and it makes me happy. thanks cc and barb!

10. and, finally, one year and two days ago, i was in phoenix and sir paul mccartney blew me a birthday kiss. what more can a girl ask for? i'm happy.

okay, that last track might have been my favorite, but lady madonna was really good too... anyway, andy says it's time to go. i'll come back.

No comments: